The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore, the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies with all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
The cookies in use to deliver Google Analytics service are described below.
These cookies are used to store information, such as what time your current visit occurred, whether you have been to the site before, and what site referred you to the web page. These cookies contain no personally identifiable information but they will use your computer’s IP address to know from where in the world you are accessing the Internet. Google stores the information collected by these cookies on servers in the United States. Google may transfer this information to third-parties where required to do so by law, or where such third-parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
For more information on the usage of cookies by Google Analytics please see the Google website. A link to the privacy advice for this product is provided below for your convenience. http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Your Personal Data
We understand our commitment to comply with GDPR from the 25th May 2018. We take the data protection of our staff, suppliers, clients and associates very seriously.
1. The information provided by you to us during your use of the services, or otherwise when using the website will be held by us on our servers and computers and used by us to review, develop and improve the website and on-line services and to enable us to provide you with relevant information as requested by you and also information concerning our marketing programmes.
2. We will not sell your personal information.
3. Due to the nature of the Internet, the information and data provided by you may be transferred outside the country where it is submitted to us. If you are submitting such information or data from a country within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) it is possible that it will be transferred outside the EEA.
4. We will not hold such information or data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
5. We will use your personal information to contact you regarding live and future work as well as to remind you of upcoming deadlines such as Service and MOT.
6. The website may include hyperlinks to other websites. Your use of such hyperlinks is subject to this policy statement. If you use the hyperlinks then you will be leaving the website. Your access and use of other websites will not be governed by this policy statement and it is your responsibility to check the other websites and the privacy policies that may govern those sites to ascertain how your information and data will be treated if you access and use them.
7. You have the right to request access to and/or the correction or deletion of any personal information about you held by us.
8. Should we experience a data breach, we understand it is our duty to contact our local data controller within 72 hours.
9. When you visit our website we may automatically collect information about your computer, including your IP address, information about your visit, your location, your browsing history, and how you use our website.
10. By accepting this policy statement you consent to the use (including processing and storage), transfer and disclosure of your information and data referred to in this policy statement for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website. (External links are clickable text / banner / image links to other websites). The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should, therefore, note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate/engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Shortened Links in Social Media
This website and its owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy urls. Users are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened urls published on social media platforms by this website and its owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine urls are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.
If you feel you need to make a complaint about how we are processing your personal data, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office as the relevant supervisory authority. You do so through the following means:
Website – https://ico.org.uk/concerns/handling/
Helpline – 0303 123 1113
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org-
Post – Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
October 2020 Edited & customised by: Man2Automotive Limited. Company Registration Number 08448990 (England and Wales). Registered office address: Unit 19, Folly Farm Kingsclere Road, Ramsdell, Tadley, England, RG26 5GJ
Call us NOW ON
TOO BUSY TO CALL right now?
REQUEST A CALLBACK
Know what you need?
Book in your vehicle